Thursday, April 16, 2015

Airplanes and Taxis


     

In these moments, all I could think was, "Just get me there."


Below are the 3 most vital Airplane Essentials according to my personal opinion.
:-)
1. iPad Mini complete with NYC skyline + keyboard
+ headphones + Tory Burch case = must have.
2. Starbucks coffee & Biscoff cookies.
3. New York City as your destination.
My first sight of the city from my airplane window seat. My heart was pounding rapidly in my chest. I couldn't wait to get lost in that glorious concrete jungle.

                          
                                                                            Finally.

After exiting the plane, we retrieved our bags from baggage claim and waited outside for our Uber to show up. In the 20 minutes that I stood outside the airport doors in the freezing cold, with the taxis whizzing by and laying on their horns, with a perfect view of the skyscrapers, I realized that I was already in love with this city.  

Our first taxi ride that drove us from the airport all the way to downtown Brooklyn confirmed my newly formed obsession. My eyes were glued to the window and my jaw locked open in awe of each wonder we passed.

I couldn't wait to get to Brooklyn, drop off our bags, and begin exploring!














No comments:

Post a Comment