Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day Four:

We began the day with the most perfect stroll through Central Park, which I have decided is beautiful behind belief no matter what the season. I have also claimed it as my 'happy place' (a.k.a. my favorite place in the world). Just like everything else, it was even more spectacular in person.
                                                                                      
We had lunch at a wonderful Italian shop where I finally got the 
New York style pizza, which was amazing.

You just can't go to New York City without shopping! The rest of the day was spent shop, shop, shopping in SoHo, Manhattan where I was completely in my element. 
We stopped for a photo op outside the
Rockefeller Center.
This is when I decided Sunday's are for Subways and Shopping in SoHo.
                                      
              
                    LadurĂ©e in SoHo had 
                  the best Macarons 
                (or Macaroonies, 
                  what I like to call  
              them) that I've 
         ever tasted.
                     Raspberry is my fav. 




Once we finally made it home in the freezing wind, we stayed in for 
homemade enchiladas and all the good Sunday night TV shows. 
There's just something about NYC that makes everything you do, so much more fun. Like simply watching TV, turns into 'OMG. This is awesome.' just because you're watching with a view that takes your breath away every time you glance at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment